Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year?

When The Fuzz stepped out in the yard tonight, this is what he saw.

He's not real sure about that "Jupiter" one, but he thinks he did recognize the Moon.
But being as it is New Year's Eve and all, I got to wondering. If this Calender is based on the Sun and stuff like that, why does the year end (or start) now, instead of at the Solstice? I mean, wouldn't that make more sense? Is there something here I don't know about? Undoubtedly, I mean, like The Fuzz, I'm just a dumb ass garbageman. But sometimes I wonder about this stuff.
But since we're discussing planets and spacey stuff like that, here's one we all have a certain attachment for.
But we would like to take this opportunity to say Good Bye to 2008, it's been a heck of a year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! it's gotta be a good one!