Sunday, December 14, 2008

She Might Be Cold

It was a Frosty morning.
Is much Frost on Truck.
Dancer is not from around here.
I think she must be cold.

Dancer came from that Tropical Paradise.
She is not dressed for this weather.
But heater in truck works fine.
She will be OK.


About that Mystery Pix, this actually was an unsuccessful attempt at shooting though one of those "peepholes" in a door. Sometimes The Fuzz gets a little bored. Since the pix was useless as it was, he decided to play with it and this was what came out.

2 comments:

The Lazy Iguana said...

Frost is an exotic thing here. I remember seeing some in the 80s. I had to get up before the sun was up to catch a school bus. I remember crunchy grass. The sun quickly made the frost go away.

Since the mid 80s I have only seen frost when I have been in Central Florida and points north.

Anonymous said...

wow, you can get pretty close up with you're camera, then.... cool look, looked kinda like an eclipse or something.