Monday, September 25, 2006

This is one of the freaky things one can find in our kitchen. It seems to have something to do with the lighting, which actually sucks. But it does cast strange shadows at times. This is apparently the head of one of those weird Celtic dragon things. Or maybe Viking dragon things. But how did it get in our kitchen ? The beverage of the moment was mere tea. Green tea, but still, tea. It seems harmless enough but yet those eyes are somewhat disquieting. I will admit this is not a normal kitchen in a normal house, but are there really weird invisible creatures that are only seen as shadows ? I'm sure many would seek a logical, rational, scientifical explanation for the presence of our friend, but shouldn't life keep a few mysteries to spark our imaginations ?
I suppose some may think I have too much time on my hands, but then why does it seem to pass so quickly ? Certainly not too much. But I will take some time to contemplate this visitor from our past.

No comments: