Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Life's a Beach


Went to a huge swap meet this morning, but you can do that any where, can't you. But latter we reverted to more traditional activities, and went to the beach. That's always appropriate at times like this. I know many folks have this opportunity all the time, but the beach is a long pull from our little home town. So we took the plunge literally.
After a pleasant swim in the surf, my Sweetie and me, kicked back on the sand and just enjoyed the view. I'll try to get some more on latter, but for now it's time to party.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, u party animal! ;)

Anonymous said...

surf's up! :)

I wanna see some surf boards and roasted pigs hanging over sand pits!

The Lazy Iguana said...

The first beach picture looks a lot like Florida - except for the breakers. We do not get breakers like that where the water is blue.

The second photo is more like it! Nice white sandy beach. Sweet. Looks nice.

I have never seen the Pacific Ocean. One day I will - but who knows when that will be. It may even be from the far west, looking east across the ocean to California.

Did you go see the black sand beach? Or Volcano National Park? I would be sure to hit these two places. They are unique places, pretty much something you can only see in Hawaii.

Jandi for The Fuzz said...

Lazy Guy, I don't expect we'll get to that other island, Too bad.

Anonymous said...

I think there are black sand beaches in iceland, too. I read that they filmed that double feature clint eastwood war film in iceland....

Anonymous said...

hey fuzzy,
it's pretty there, you both look cute on the beach!!!have fun! aloha, azul friend

The Lazy Iguana said...

Who wants to go to a black sand beach in Iceland when you can go to one in Hawaii???

Jandi for The Fuzz said...

L- Good point.