Thursday, October 02, 2008

Finally Falling

It's that time of year again.

Those Leaves are falling again. The mornings are cool. The Fuzz's Sweetie made Apple Pie.

But these leaves don't seem very colorful. I believe I heard once, that Dry Weather makes the most colorful leaves. We have had a bit of rain lately, which is a good thing, really. We even have water in our well, which is a big improvement over last year.

The Fuzz is hoping to ride the motorcycle up into the mountains this weekend. That is, if they have gas up there. But it looks like they might by now. Maybe we can get him to bring back some pix.


2 comments:

The Lazy Iguana said...

I LOVE THE HILLS OF NORTH CAROLINA!!! I do not get to see them often enough - but I do love them.

It is very flat here.

Even in the dead of summer, I find it cool an refreshing in the hills. Compared to here it is actually very nice.

Waking up and finding myself inside a cloud in a magical experience. I have even been so lucky as to have hiked into a cloud. That will NEVER happen here, even if I live to be 1,000 years old.

I do love your area of this great nation. Any time of the year I am willing to go there.

It is starting to get nice here. Today I was able to walk about a mile to get somewhere and I did not even begin to break a sweat. It was so nice.

Anonymous said...

This is a really cool shot. After flying this weekend it reminds me of the middle of the country that's all broken up into fields...with little trees dotted here and there.....lol