Thursday, January 08, 2009

Waiting in the Cold

Well, The Old Fuzz has been staying busy these days. But he's not gonna cop out with one of his infamous "*Mystery Pix" tonight. He does have fun with them though.
After work today he went to meet the Well Guy out at the trailer. He had to wait for a while out there in the freezing cold woods. So to pass the time, he put down a few lines.

The trees are bare
In the woods where
I sit and wait
Out there
Is this my fate
The sky is clear
I still am here
It's getting late
The sun sinks low
And I don't know
The night i fear
Will soon be here
And i must go.

But so much for our literary efforts. We do like to post a picture when possible, so here is one from the Bandu Tournament at our recent Family Christmas Gathering.





Just so you know, this was not the winning Bit of Bandu.


*We haven't given up on our Mystery Pix. Keep watching for even more Fantastic Mystery Pix!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this pic! What a great capture. I would have never seen this shot.