Monday, November 12, 2012

Wood Woes

It has been a while again.  The fact is that The Old Fuzz has not been doing too well.

It seems that in anticipation of the coming winter weather, he cut down a mostly dead tree along the driveway.

This actually went off pretty well.  

Next, he sawed up said tree, and rolled the firewood length pieces, in a wheelbarrow, to a convenient spot for splitting.  And then he did split up a few pieces.

The trouble came when he went to stack a few of them up.

And so Our Fuzz is once again Down In His Back! 

He thought he was getting over this as usual, but then made the mistake of attempting to bring a few pieces of this firewood inside.  Alas, it was relapse time.

And so today, it is off to the Chiropractor.  Here we go again.

3 comments:

Vi said...

oh no!!! poooooo

Jeff said...

Speaking for myself, as one who also gets "down in the back", nothing works for me but a good walk! If my back starts barking, I hit the road, at first it's a bit painful, but soon things seem to realign, and hallelujah brother, I'm all better.

Woodie said...

oh noes. :-( I hope you're on the mend, soon. Nothing worse that not being able to move.