Sunday, October 29, 2006

Dexter Tripp up to his tricks at the renaissance fest. The poster does not lie. But he does more than this of course. We have observed this fellow standing on a chair balanced on this same rope, juggling fire whilst standing on the shoulders of a volunteer, and walking up a burning rope. At times he duck-tapes explosives to his body and sets them off. This seems like a hard way to make a living, but I suppose it beats flipping burgers at Micky-D's. Unfortunately I missed the shot of him juggling an apple, machete, and a chainsaw. The first time I observed this I thought to myself, "this chainsaw probably has no chain (a la Halloween gag)". I suppose he could read my mind as well 'cause he then caught the apple on the machete and cut it in half with the chainsaw.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!! I think I'm gonna quit my day job and go into training for this!
:-)