Monday, January 21, 2008

Portrait of the Cat

Hello again. Just can't seem to get on here these days. We have been a bit busy lately, with out of town trips and all. The Fuzz is on my case about it, so I'll have to do a little better. It's not good to get on his Bad Side.

Here is a portrait of The Fuzz's Kittycat, Two Face. This was made by the Young Daughter during the Air Force Daughter's recent visit. Young Daughter seems to have captured the Feline Essence here. There were two Torties in this litter. The Fuzz insisted in keeping this one.

But while we're on the subject, here is a YouTube The Fuzz's Sweetie sent him. Our cats seem more interested in catching the Birdies than hanging out with them. But I guess, there's always the exception.

By the way, don't forget The Fuzz's Extensive Collection of Cat Poetry. Come on people, we need more of this stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I know that look!

Split AKA Rizzo is very hard to photograph, something about all that fur, I guess.