Sunday, May 24, 2020

Still Here etc… etc.


It's been a couple weeks since we've posted here.
But not much has changed.
I mean, I could be a bit more depressed than before… but maybe not.
Is there a depression scale somewhere?
Maybe on facebook.  They seem to have all kinds of ways to rank yourself, or determine exactly which kind of crazy you are.
Lately there seems like a lot of political crap.
I seem to have "friends" on both ends of the political spectrum.  But I'd prefer to keep Kinda Fuzzy out of the toxic politics.

Time is passing.
I just realized that 2020 is approaching it's midpoint.
Well… maybe we still have a month to go. But there's already been months in limbo, at least for me.
Time seems irrelevant now.
But the depression is real enough.

I frequently wonder what's the point in getting out of bed in the morning.
But one can only sleep so much.

So this is Memorial Day Weekend!
We had a family camp-out planned, but that kinda got canceled awhile back.
And so, it's just more of the same.

Last week I did go out and visit a friend.  They live way up in the country so I suppose it was relatively safe.  Anyway, we just sat on the porch at an appropriate social distance and talked.
That was nice though.

But summer is here.
There are a few things in the garden.  I can get greens for my salad now.  But the weird weather made some of the lettuce bolt already.  And the Napa cabbage as well.
But these guys are a nice treat for the eyes.

Planted them a few years ago, but, I don't remember what they are called.
Some kind of Lily I would think.
During the afternoon, the fragrance fills the yard.

So perhaps there is hope for us yet.

๐•ต๐–†๐–“๐–‰๐–Ž

1 comment:

Ansley said...

Such beatiful flowers. Make the day as beautiful as they are!