Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Knights on the Town

So what kind of Renaissance thing would this be without the Knights and Tournament.

There is supposed to be some kind of Royalty that gets off on this I think, but I'm not sure who is who. I would guess the ones that got the seats are the VIPs.
Here's a couple of the "Knights" now. They ride around to get every one all worked up, and start insulting each other. But seriously, it doesn't look easy putting that lance though those little rings on a galloping horse. The Fuzz apologizes for not getting a shot of the unhorsing.

Now, all that Jousting stuff is hot, dusty work. And a fellow can work up quite a thirst. So, what better time for a cold one ? But I suppose any time can be a good time for a cold one.

I don't know if these guys are part of The Society for Creative Anachronism or not, but it looks like they would fit right in. There is something cool about Swords and all that stuff.

These guys look kinda fierce and dangerous.


The Fuzz and His Sweetie just like hanging out amidst all the other oddballs who don't seem to quite fit into this 21st Century. Next time I hope to show you some more of the people.

No comments: