Monday, October 08, 2007

Wedding Related Stuff II

It's always nice to be able to celebrate a wedding. Some people like to elope though, but I think we should still celebrate.

We took our time on the way up there, and even stopped off in the Big City. So the place was already decorated when we got there. Here you can see one of the Beautiful Women who were there, arriving. They had it fixed up pretty nice, and there was plenty of beer too.


There were candles on the tables and party lights too.


Here are the newlyweds cutting the cake.

I should probably explain the stuff on their heads. We all were requested to wear hats for this affair. I'm not sure how he got that chicken to sit still though.

The business with the cake did get a bit messy. I don't think I understand that part.



And what would be a wedding, without dancing.

Maybe it was the beer, but even The Fuzz got out there with His Sweetie.

But you won't get to see that. You would have had to be there. But I was there, I saw it myself.

We all had a pretty good time, and nobody called the cops.

Things were a little quieter in the morning. The balloons were a little droopier.



We spent the night there and all met for breakfast at a local restaurant. And then, it was time to head home.

It was a great time, and a chance to meet all the in-laws and outlaws.

Next up, Our annual trip to the Renaissance Fest, weather permiting.

3 comments:

The Lazy Iguana said...

Hey any excuse to have a good party works for me. I think the same holds true for most people.

Did you catch my movie suggestion on the stovepipe post comment?

Jandi for The Fuzz said...

L- Plan to check out the flick, but haven't had a chance yet.

Anonymous said...

looks like everyone is having a great time. So sorry we missed it.
-W