Monday, September 15, 2008

Super Fly


Look! Up in the Sky! It's a Bird! It's a Plane!....

Well... come to think of it, it is a Plane. Of sorts. A Sorta Plane.
As the Fuzzy Family were enjoying their Picnic at the River, they heard a loud noise in the sky. But it was hard to see the sky though the trees. Then, as it passed over the River, The Fuzz finally got a look. It was one of those "Ultra-Light" things they fly around in. Well, not really "in", but they do fly them.
The Fuzz tried to get a good shot of it, but this is the best he could do. It is a bit "Fuzzy" though. I suppose, in a way, it's the "Moped of the Sky". Sometimes I think it would be fun to go up in one of those things, but then I come to myself. I already have enough ways to hurt myself.

1 comment:

The Lazy Iguana said...

If I got one, I would get one that can land in the water.