Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mobile Generosity

There's a lot of "Neat Freaks" in this world. Now there's nothing wrong with that actually. If it weren't for these Neat Freaks this place would really be a mess. I must confess to not being one, myself. A bit of "clutter" doesn't bother me too much, although, it can get out of hand at times.
Living as we do on this fairly busy road, a lot of these Neat Freaks pass by every day. I can understand how they might want to clean out a bit of the "clutter" in their cars. Too much "clutter" in the car can cause complications in certain situations, like, routine traffic stops.

And so, The Fuzz was not particularly surprised to find this item in the yard the other day.
He did want me to inform you all, that he was in no wise responsible for this. He claims he wouldn't drink this stuff unless he was totally parched and there was no suitable substitute available, like maybe water.
We are hoping that when we finally make it out to the woods, these unfortunate incidents will be a thing of the past.

2 comments:

The Lazy Iguana said...

Some pig keeps throwing beer cans into the yard here. My beer does not come in a can - so I know it is not mine. If I ever find out who is doing this some form of retaliation is in order.

deftgurl said...

ugh, we get people trowing stuff in our yard quite a bit.