Saturday, March 21, 2020

Beautiful day here in the Old North State

Beautiful day here in the Old North State.
Of course with this Covid-19 stuff we're supposed to stay home.  So I missed out on my afternoon uptown wandering around drinking coffee and beer.  Did sneak over to the grocery store for a look at the empty shelves.  Still can't figure out this toilet paper thing tho.

"N.C. Sheriffs Find 18,000 Pounds Of Toilet Paper And Other Products In Stolen Truck"


I have to admit, I never would have expected a blackmarket for toilet paper.
But apparently it has a lot of unexpected uses.

Unsurprisingly, it's been a quiet day around here, a couple of lawnmowers, but that's pretty much it.  I fixed me a mess of pintoes.  And I caught this guy red handed- or feathered or something.

But now I know who's been finishing of the kitties dinner.
Admittedly, it's not a great shot, but I had to be sneaky and shoot through the screen.

Well, I'm still here, and relatively healthy so far.  And just glad for this nice weather.

𝕵𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖎

No comments: