Wednesday, December 20, 2006

34 Years

34 years ago on this date in history our lives were forever changed. You see this young, innocent, (well maybe not all that innocent) couple looking to the future with smiling faces. Of course, they didn't know what they were getting into at the time, but looking back it was well worth it. Does anyone really know what they are getting into at a time like this ? You may think you do, but you just can't know. Lots of stuff is going to happen, and you won't be ready for it. Bad stuff, but good stuff too. But when you are together, by the grace of God, it gets better and better. I love her more than ever. Back then I thought I loved her, and I did, as much as I understood. But now, what can I say ? I don't think I could live without her. Maybe this is that codependent stuff, but I think I'm just in love, more than ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats, you two love birds! all those mice better beware, lest they get pinched! :)