Friday, December 22, 2006

Co-op Day


Here you can see part of the 1800+lbs of co-op occupying our home. This was another complication of the holiday season. We were lucky to get it into the truck (referred to as the "tow vehicle" in past episodes). Some years ago, the motivating force behind this informal operation left the area. My Sweetie, (bless her heart) took it on. This is strictly a no profit, much work deal. Sometimes I get to help out with the muscle. If I try to help out with the bookkeeping.... let's just say it's best for me to stay out of the way. It's not that I'm real dumb, but that is not my thing. My Sweetie gave strict orders that this stuff would have to be gone the next day since we need our house for family festivities rather than warehousing. What's in all the bags and boxes ? Healthy stuff ! It's good for you, and tastes good too ! (mostly).
Is last night of Hanukkah. Birthday, anniversary, and co-op have passed. Now is Christmas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well then have a great Christmas! After all, it is the only thing left to do.

Jandi for The Fuzz said...

Gotta go wrap some presents.