Sunday, December 17, 2006

More Holiday Preparations

Christmas Cards. Lots of them. This year my Sweetie made a bunch of original ones. It was a big project. She went to visit our daughter in the big city and was joined by a few more. There they had what I suppose one could call a "card party". Me, I stayed home with the younguns and ate unhealthy food. Of course these cards still needed to be readied for that postal thing. This is what was going on here. Lest you accuse me of deserting my sweetie in her labors, know that the empty chair had recently held my own butt. I had been forced to leave momentarily to record this event for posterity. I had expected to wear my poor tongue out licking all those envelopes shut, but it seems that in this age of wonders, one can obtain envelopes with self sticky stuff. All you have to do is peal off this little strip, and close it. I wonder if you can still steam them open. I suppose the FBI has their ways, though I can't see why they would bother. The leftover strips look like those things that come off of pantyliners.
I must confess that some years we don't even send out any Christmas Cards. But this year we did. But if you don't get one, Merry Christmas !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We got one and they look great! :)
happy christmas!