Monday, August 25, 2008

Dental Diminishment

Those Nectarines are Tasty, but a little harder than most peaches. After The Fuzz had one, his tongue noticed something unusual. To tell the truth, it was not all that unusual since he had experienced it before.
He does not blame the Innocent little fruit. He is only glad that there is no pain associated with this. There is really no reason to take any further steps in this affair, since this is only the latest Dental Diminishment.
I realize this could be considered a somewhat Gross Post, but, it's been a slow day.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha - i like the "its been a slow day" part LOL

The Lazy Iguana said...

Is that the whole tooth, or only part of it? If it is only part of the tooth then you may have to go see someone about finishing the extraction as it could get painful.

But then again if only part of the tooth broke you would have known right away. It would have hurt.

It appears to my somewhat untrained eye that the tooth has a decent buildup of plaque. The smooth white part would be the tooth, anything not smooth and white would be plaque.

At least this is what the people that clean my teeth claim. Sometimes I wonder if they just tell me that to keep me going back every 4 months.

I think this falls more under the category of "informative" than "gross".

Jandi for The Fuzz said...

This is just a part of it. That one has been crumbling for years,a piece at a time. I suppose I should try to get whats left pulled, but it's not hurtin'.

Anonymous said...

yikes. maybe you should switch to bananas. jk. maybe you can save it and turn it into a bead.

Jandi for The Fuzz said...

I've been thinking of something similar.

Anonymous said...

Hi there

Definitely gonna recommend this post to a few friends

Jandi for The Fuzz said...

Thanks
You can link