Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thrown out like an old moldy tangerine

Yes it is sad, but it was necessary to remove this incinerary device from our house before something bad happened. I watched (on U Tube I believe) one of these things go off. It was pretty impressive. I think it was one of those fearmonger things though. But there is no question it would be a bad idea to keep it forever, and it's time had passed. They say all good things must come to an end. I'm not sure I embrace that philosophy, but in this case, I suppose it applies. It was good while it lasted though. It was right pretty and smelled good too. For some reason the needles didn't really start to fall, but the branches got real brittle, curious. I wonder if it had been exposed to some kind of unnatural something. However, time marches on as they say, and soon it will be time for the blowout.

No comments: