Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Final Final Destination

I'll admit it was hard to see. A sharp eyed surfer got it close. A deer was the call, and considering how hard it was to see, I guess that was close enough. Here is a closer look at this tragedy. So congratulations to Woodie, you'll have to buy your own lottery ticket, but if it's any consolation, I hope you win big. Maybe if you do you'll remember the Fuzz.
I guess that stuff about the glue factory isn't true any more. These big guys get special treatment. They have a nice deep hole just for them. Horsies, Moo-Cows, Dogs and Cats, ( the animal "shelter" is here at the landfill ) this is the final destination for so many.
But I'm getting depressed about all this, so I think it's time to say Bye Bye.

2 comments:

The Lazy Iguana said...

I was pretty close too. I said "Rick Sanchez". He is clearly a jackass. That is pretty close to a horse.

I bury all my pets in the backyard. Of course, I never had a horse. I never even thought how one gets rid of a large dead animal. Unless you have a backhoe or something.

Anonymous said...

awww. that is sad. The economy of having the animal shelter at the landfill is alarming.

I was giving a lottery ticket for Christmas this year, by a coworker. I thought it was an odd gift, and of course, I didn't win anything... :0