Saturday, April 14, 2007

Gardens


Yesterday, My Sweetie and I went up to the Botanical Garden. It was pretty impressive. Unfortunately, the pictures don't do it justice. The flora here is a lot different than at home, big surprise, right ? Sometimes what looks like something you recognize isn't what you thought when you take a good look. Different sights, different smells, but that's one reason we travel.
There is a lot of difference in the climate between Honolulu and the mountains ( where this garden is ). It was much wetter up there, like a rain forest or something.
Well, I gotta go, Bye bye.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see faces in that tree.. looks like a tropical version of snow white's hoaunted forest. :)

The Lazy Iguana said...

Isolation does strange things to plants and animals.

You are picking awesome things to do.

Anonymous said...

looks like a fuzzy tree hehe,
how's my friend az ,bet neither of you are ready to come home