Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Kitty Cat Family Reunion

You may recognize the orange one as that famous kitten, Puddin' himself. The newbies are his sisters, Split, and Two Face.
It would seem that Angora, the Wild One, is a better mother than we had been led to believe. My Sweetie was poking around and happened to see these two with her. When she approached, the crazy Wild One took off, and these took cover under a pile of stuff that had accumulated in the corner where I try to work on stuff that breaks. There's a lot of stuff that breaks. If the truth be know, I'm not only Kinda Fuzzy, but Kinda Messy also.
And so they were rousted out and brought into the house. Now instead of hiding under a pile of stuff, they hide under the furniture. They don't seem to be scared of people per se. The theory is that if we keep them with us (people), they might not be so wild as their momma. I guess time will tell. Puddin' seems to like them OK, but I don't know if they realize they're kin. They will have to get used to a new diet though. These two are furrier, more like their momma. So, now there are even more Little Things than we realized.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember those piles!! The old camper seems to be the one I remember most.
I love the one that has two different sides of his face!! Awesome!

The Lazy Iguana said...

You need to trap the mama cat and get her fixed or you will be up to your hip boots in cats.

The kittens can be tamed. So could the mama cat, but it would take a lot longer. One of my cats arrived here wild and I had to tame her.

Jandi for The Fuzz said...

The kittens are pretty tame. Young Daughter complains about them climbing into her bed and chewing on her ears.

Anonymous said...

hey - if yall need ahome for one of the girl ones, cricket needs a buddy to keep her in shape... maybe after the beach, when Doug's mom woudn't have to take care of another kitty, we could get one...

no boys, though, they are too bad in the house...

The Lazy Iguana said...

Skipper likes to chew on ears too. If I close him out of my room he sits outside the door and meows. Sometimes. Other times he just finds somewhere else to sleep.