Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Puny Things

Some more of Little Things. This is actually a Sunflower. I know, Sunflowers are supposed to be big and all, but this one isn't. This one is located in the area beneath our little Bird Feeder. It would seem the little birdies some times waste some of that expensive Birdie Food. I used to get the stuff that had all the different kinds of seeds all together. But the little twerps would throw bunches of it out to get to their favorites. This would make me very upset. I couldn't decide weather to stop feeding 'em, or just to shoot the little things. Finally I realized that they mostly ate the sunflower seeds, so now I just get them. But the Birdies are a bit clumsy at times, and some still hits the ground where it sprouts. The ground here is not real good, and there is a lot of shade, so all we get is these puny little things.

5 comments:

The Lazy Iguana said...

The "all kinds of seeds" bird seed has marijuana seeds in it. I think they do something to the seeds so they do not grow. But they are in there.

There was a bird feeder here. But one of the hurricanes turned it into toothpicks. I never replaced it. The birds find food somewhere else.

Anonymous said...

Puny huh... small doesn't mean puny!! ;-)

Jandi for The Fuzz said...

A bit sensitive, are we ?

Anonymous said...

LOL... Um.. nope (I'm denying being sensative about the word puny...)

Jandi for The Fuzz said...

I LIKE Vi.