Tuesday, June 19, 2007

More Little

Things were a little slow today, so I pulled this fellow out of the past. Actually I'm not real sure if it's a "Fellow" or something else. How do you tell with these things anyhow ? But "he" is little.
The kids are out of school now. The days are getting long. Why is "Midsummer's Day" the first day of summer ? Why isn't it in the middle ? Why do I even think about these things ? Is this all some plot by "Them" to mess with us, like Daylight Saving Time ? Who is "Them" any way ? Is "Them" the same ones as the "They" that say all those things ? Will "They" come and get me for asking all these dumb questions ?
Am I just getting paranoid here ?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u r just getting silly! ;)

The Lazy Iguana said...

I am sure the snails can tell who is a dude and who is not.

I never knew that "mid summer" is around this time. Of course I really do not have seasons like you do. I have 2 seasons. "Hot, rainy, and occasional hurricane season" and "Cooler, drier, less rain, and no hurricane season". But you can not tell which season you are in by just looking out a window.