Saturday, February 23, 2008

The People Cat

I hope my many loyal readers (both of them) will remember Puddin', the cat that thinks he's a people. Well of course he's all grown up now. He's even discovered Girl Cats, which could make things interesting around here.
He still kinda thinks he's a people though. Here he is enjoying a bicycle ride with Young Daughter. This was not some sort of cute pose thing. He loves it and will ride 'till she's tired of pedaling. Hey, she's doing all the work.

In another important development, recent rains have brought the well up even more. As this official record shows, it now stands at 16in. of cool, clear, water in The Fuzz's well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, funny. have fur, will travel.

The Lazy Iguana said...

Skipper likes to get on my shoulder and then travel around the house, but I do not think he would like going on a bike ride too much.

Skipper had a slight run in with some fishing equipment. I got photos.