Sunday, August 12, 2007

Coping with Heat

Today it only got up to 94'. Hot enough I suppose. This past week it's been up over 100 a few times. One thing I hear from time to time, (besides the ZZ Top jokes) is "How can you stand it in this heat ?" Well here's a little trick picked up out of necessity. Keeps the stuff off the neck so a little air can get through. I guess it would be cool to add some beads and stuff, but this is usually done on the spur of the moment as they say.
Actually, I singed an inch or two off a while back messing around trying to cook something on the grill. I forget what though. My Sweetie made me cut off the burnt part. It didn't smell too good, and I would of had to sleep by myself. That's no fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's one way to do it. ever try pigtails? :)

Anonymous said...

heheehhehe... you're rockin it out!

The Lazy Iguana said...

That is pure genius.